Monday, July 16, 2007

First Post

I actually have butterflies in my stomach, oh wait I'm just gassy. I can only think of a few people that will read any of this stuff, so don't anticipate big things from this blog. To celebrate my first post the crew and I have compiled eveybody's favorite, a Top 5 list for the summer thus far.

5. A bit of a surprise here, but we are going with Beach Bum @ #5. It is often hyped as the second best day of the year, and I agree. In years past myself and another (not to be named but he knows who he is) have done our best to shoot the tops off of girls that seemed to be of age (turns out they aren't). This year was somewhat dull, but there's always next year.

4. Weekly Sand Gnats games have become a staple. I'm sorry to say that I have not yet made it to a Working Womens' Wednesday, but there is still time. The Sand Gnats games are hands down some of the best baseball you will see for $2-6. Well except for the Munch era of baseball.
Oh yeah and plenty of cop beer for everyone.


3. The Third of July was interrupted by the Fourth of July this year. Those few days, at lovely Tybee Island, are always a mess. Everyone drinks 2 months worth of alcohol in a day and does their best not to get arrested by Capt. C.P. Some people weren't so lucky (there's a certain brand of cereal coming to mind).


2. Last Wednesday was move it or lose it day for Shane. All of the brothers decided to lend a helping hand, to save him from getting beat up by a couple of former roommates. Lucky for us it was trivia night at Loco's, and let the party begin. The beer and rick flair jokes were flowing all night. Our best friend Jack fell in love wth a waitress named Brittany, and I used the best pick up line of my life on this marble cake looking girl. All I'm going to say is that she looked like a Harry Potter fan so I went with it. We dedicated our trivia victory to Matt Stafford and salad dressing, and we called it a night, almost. Moving sucks, but thanks to guys like Donnie it moved rather quickly.


1. Pat Bunger is the next Gilbert Godfrey or Kathy Griffin. Well I won't go that far, but Pat had the balls to do stand-up in front of a bunch of douche bags, and he killed. It was some of the funniest shit I've ever heard. I thought the Blue Collar Comedy tour was edgy, but boy was I wrong. I won't even attempted to retell any of the jokes because I will butcher them, but it was definitely the highlight of my summer. So if you missed it, quit being stuck up. Next stop for Pat is BET's Comic View.

3 comments:

Charlie Dodson said...

Great way to start, Brother. I think this is the first time that anything has been humorous in the office hahahaha hehehehehe lol.

Carrel_Fan said...

Donnie I think you need to hop on board. The office needs an antagonist.

Charlie Dodson said...

send me an email- dbfishin@uga.edu
Note- dbPHishin@uga.edu was already taken