Sunday, February 10, 2008

Go Dale Go

I got a phone call from A. Morgan, a friend of the blog, last night. "Did you see Junior last night? This is his year!" Sadly, I missed those 175 miles of excitement, but I think there's more to NASCAR than meets the eye. We can learn a lot from the NASCAR community, and we could teach them a thing or two as well. NASCAR fans could show us how to transform a overheated radiator into a grill for tailgating, and then we could take the time to teach them how to spell radiator. So, it's give and take. I had my chance to mingle with the necks this week in Daytona, but a new job has forced some unwanted responsibilty on me. I would love to drink Budweiser right along side folks named Ricky, Butch, Tammy, and Misty, but it ain't gonna happen. So to you true NASCAR fans out there, we do have one thing in common, my name also ends in Y. Shake 'n bake.

No comments: