Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Back to Work 2.0: Weazle Edition

Somethings I have realized in the last two days of work:

- I am really not good at making bulletin boards. Last year, I inherited a room that already had them...and making them is not fun. You have to cut out each letter then laminate them. I have taken bulletin boards for granted my entire life.

- Waking up at 6:15 is for the birds.

- Getting done with work at 3:15 is pretty rad though

-This year I have off March 17th and 18th..."pretty pretty pretty pretty pretty good"- Larry David

- Last year was entirely too easy of a year to have as a "first year of teaching"...this year is going to make up for it.

-My new home, alias, The BungerDome, is gonna be ready for me to move in on September 15th and I can't wait. I am currently taking applications for tennants. Buzz Troughton has already put in a verbal offer. We shall see. Could be a really good time. Midtown is shaping up to become the Tybee Island from the begining of the millenium...the place to be.

- Road trips I am looking forward to this fall: The Felice Brothers in Atlanta on 11/6 and the Georgia game in Ric's town.

- I can't wait for next summer...only 186 work days to go.

No comments: