Sunday, December 9, 2007

Heisman Winners


OITO would like would like to congratulate Darren McFadden for winning the Heisman. He was to top vote getter, receiving 10 of 18 votes. Tim Tebow was the runner-up receiving 5 votes (we cannot determine if it was 5 different voters).
In related news, Tim Tebow was crowned as the Home Depot Heisman, and he thanked his "Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ" many times. Have a blessed day. I have to say, he seems like a very nice kid. McFadden may be the best player in college football, but he didn't struggle with severe allergies as a kid like Tebow. If you ask me it's a real underdog story.

P.S. I guess if John David Booty couldn't win, Tebow is OK in my book.

6 comments:

sauers6 said...

hes also proud to be a florida gator and part of the gator nation...and ill admit..i voted 4 times for tebow..the 5th however..was not me

Charlie Dodson said...

And he is 0-1 as a starter against UGA. I have no problem with Tebow as long as he kicks ass against everyone else but chokes and cries against us.

Carrel_Fan said...

Atleast you're honest. I woud have voted for Timmy Chang if he was up for it this year.

Charlie Dodson said...

I would never vote for a TC.

Carrel_Fan said...

racist

Carrel_Fan said...

Bravo on the graduation post, brother.