Friday, December 7, 2007

Top 5 Friday

Today we're going to count down the top 5 reasons to go to New Orleans for new years.

5. It's free. I'm not paying for any of it. Donnie already booked the hotel, check. The local brothels offer free gonorrhea screenings, check. And if all else fails, you can just gamble. Hey, they're just chips.

4. The game? Oh yeah, there's a football game. Apparently, Hawaii and Georgia are going to play a tackle football game. This should be interesting.

3. I did some research and it is impossible to catch Hawaiian. Shane and I are convinced that if Larry goes, then we won't die or get mugged. Being that Larry is the responsible one, we can all rest assured that one brain will work in the group.

2. Jack's mixed tapes, simply the best. I really don't want to drive, but if I do Jack's CD is riding with me.

1. The opportunity to see Mr. Kennedy in N'awlins. It's the perfect atmosphere, plenty of culture and brews. Mr. Kennedy flourishes in this kind of environment.

1 comment:

Charlie Dodson said...

Monsieur Kennedy WILL be in New Orleans.