Sunday, November 16, 2008

Back in the Saddle

Murray warned your asses and now we're back fools. I'm pretty sure we've gotten over that case of writer's block that put us on the shelf for a bit. Murray and I have been working on some ideas, yes he is pulling his weight. This hiatus has given me time to think, and I have noticed that there are quite a few haters of OITO. We're the little blog that could, a working man's blog if you will. Sure, we may not use correct grammar all of the time (don't agrue w/ me murray), but we're much classier. I have a list of the top enemies of this blog, and our domination of them starts TODAY.




I get it, you're super talented and great looking, but we all need a break from you. Even Flutie is sick of you, and he need all the help he can get. Stop stealing Herbstreit's thunder. And another thing, just because you're JP doesn't give you the right to wear white after Labor Day. Jeez what a Gator.



Yeah he may look like a true southern gentleman, but I'm sorry to say that chivalry is dead. Schivera has been out to sabotage OITO from day one. I've tried to overlook some things,but enough is enough. You will never break Shane Murray's spirit, Schivera. Lay off. Friday Night Lights isn't real.


Look Ray, I mean Jamie, you have brought this one on yourself. You are the reason Georgia is never on my mind. You are the reason I didn't vote for Obama, yeah I said it. Stop trying to ruin our lives with your bull. If you want to be perceived as talented, you should model yourself after somebody like this: SNL - Brian Fellows



Last but certainly not least, in fact he's probably the biggest threat/enemy, it's that mother f'er Scary C. Sorry but no pic is available. Given the opportunity, I know you would drop bombs on me. So I'm returning the favor. All I want to say is welcome to America. And since this is America not only can I begin a sentence with and, but I can end it by saying late night kids are lame and toasters are dangerous. Wormsleow will never be as good as the Courtney Bros., especially with that weak ass set list from the other night! So go ahead, try and snipe me. I ain't afraid of nobody, well except for Lesnar.

No comments: