Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Oh They're Totally Gay Brah


I've got some bad news to pass along to you guys, Coldplay is breaking up. They were one of those bands that you always deny liking, except for me because I'm a man, I'm 23! Coldplay was labeled chic music, similar to the style of Trav Tritt. Sadly, it was better or greater to be alive yesterday than today. Hearing that Coldplay is parting ways got me thinking, and I was reminded of a few bands or singers that can be considered "guilty pleasures" for dudes such as us 'cause we all know there aren't any chickenheads reading this.


5. Dave Matthews Band, or more affectionately know as DMB. Theses guys epitomize frat brah butt grabbers, but Under the Table & Dreaming and Crash will always have a place in my heart. Who would've thought flutes, violins, and guitars could be so heady and romantic at the same time? Dave + Chickenhead = Activity.

4. Nelly Furtado is hot and she looks Indian. Never in a million years would I have thought that combo would work. I turn it to that shitty 97.3 just hoping to hear one of those badass songs.


3. Neil Diamond gets a bad rap, I think. He gets put in that same category as Barry Manelow and that sucks. Neil has some really good songs. So what if old people like him; hey old people also like the Fairmont... I mean Saving Silverman was basically a tribute to him, and much deserved if you ask me.


2. Shakira has always been very honest, even here hips don't tell stories. She resurrected the career of Wyclef, which was sweet of her. Every time I hit the club I'm lookin for 2 things: this song and some ho that kinda looks like her. WHATTT!


1. JT, but which JT am I talking about? Is it Hinchey or Justin Timberlake? It doesn't really make a difference 'cause they're basically the same person, but for musics' sake I'll stick with Timberlake. He is pretty much everything a guy want to be, and he can sing like a 15 year old girl when he tries hard. The shitty thing is, girls like him even more when he sings like that! WTF brahs? Girls, I would treat you just as bad if you would just give me a freakin chance!


No comments: