Sunday, November 1, 2009

Poke Her Face



I want to personally thank everyone that was at Donnie's this past weekend for ruining South Park before I got a chance to see it. I thought the best part of South Park was Cartman singing. I think it is high time for Trey and Matt to release an album of Cartman singing shit, cause it would be awesome. It would be easy as shit to make and it would make them even more money.

Here are some of my faves.













Now that his birthday is over I would like to say five terrible things about BabyBurg

5. He is mean to my friend Shane
4. He finds personal enjoyment in f-ing with people (thats actually pretty cool, who am I kidding)
3. He doesn't let me keep my burning cigarettes in his pocket any more
2. He says he wants to go drink on the beach late night and I get excited about going down there, then he changes his mind
1. He doesn't think that things which make life better are cool. He despises music. His top ten musical artist of all time list includes Weird Al. He doesn't like It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia. He made fun of Bob Dylan. I think most of this boils down to number four, but who knows. He also enjoys drowning kittens.

In other news...

This is what its like when blogs collide. John Patrick Holland and John Patrick Bunger were out on the prowl Halloween evening at Huc-A-Poos. I am very glad that he was there because I have a witness for the sweetest thing I said to someone in a while. We were looking for the hottest girl at the bar and decided to continue the search out on the deck. 90% of the merchants were in some sort of Halloween regalia. JPH was in an incredible Savannah yuppie costume. I was playing the part of myself from three years ago, coming back from the past to see what the future would be like. anyway....there were two guys standing by the stairs of the porch. One was wearing a shirt that was similar to what Cowherd was wearing in that picture with JJH4 and the other was wearing a tight hipster flannel.... Something was said which gave reason to shake hands with the gents...perhaps an introduction. As I was taking a step or two to shake the guy's hand I ask "What are you guys dressed up as? Douchebags?" They didn't find it as funny as I did, but every thing was smoothed over rather quickly. But they were d-bags. I'm gonna have to remember that one-liner for next year. Godspeed.

2 comments:

Charlie Dodson said...

Curb Your Enthusiasm is worse than Always Sunny.

anymouse said...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7qtlkSYTOwY