Sunday, November 22, 2009

Sunday Thoughts



Great Saturday...easily in my top five days...of last week.

1. Stick referred to himself as Stick; that was cool.

2. I found out the truth about Shane's inability to cut bread, can't wait to see it first hand.

3. I am about to finish my second to last paper as an undergrad. I am going to be happy as shit when I am finished writing my last one.

4. I did a good job of pacing myself and guiding my way through day drinking into night drinking. This is something I have struggled with in the past.

5. Rick didn't get taken down by his kryptonite (TIPD).

6. I didn't hit the ball. I think I might know what this is in reference to, but not quite sure.

7. If anyone thinks that The Simpsons has lost a step over the years, they need to catch an episode sometime. Their new episodes are pretty funny, not as excellent as the old ones, but definitely better than the majority of the South Parks this season.

8. Thanksgiving is next week. P Lowe and myself are excited about pecan pie, cus lets get serious...it is the best pie in the world, and in my top five dessert field (tiramisu, creme brule, cannolis, lemon bars)

9. While we are on the subject of Thanksgiving, I like Stove Top better than homemade stuffing

10. While we are on the subject of homemade goods, all a company would have to do to make whatever they are producing "homemade" is hire someone to live in their factory. I've been waiting for a chance to say that for a long time, probably a month or so, and it feels good to get that off of my chest.

11. If my Eagles lose tonight, I might stop watching football

12. My all time coaching record has improved to 2-0...looking to make it 4-0 this week.

13. It is going to be a whirlwind between now and New Years.

14. Oprah announced this week that she is retiring from her show in 2011, probably so she can prepare herself for the end of the world in 2012. Or, she has a plan to save the world, and it is underneath your seat, and everyone in the audience is getting one. I'm thinking it is homemade soap which is made in a factory where a worker "lives."

15. Ya gotta give my Eagles some props on their ability to draft: DeSean Jackson, LeSean McCoy, Jeremy Maclin. As I was typing this DeSean fumbled away a ten yard gain...straight from my lips to the devils ear.

16. I am tired of typing.

17. GRUESOME TWOSOME!!!!

1 comment:

Charlie Dodson said...

Mr. Bunger, you swung the bat.

Good luck tonight against Windsor.