Friday, September 28, 2007

Clash of the Titans

I'm not sure if these 2 ever had an encounter while at BC, but boy it would have been something special. I was pretty bored today in class, and began to imagine what it would be like if Scary Croissant and Andre Gadson conversed. These are two first ballot Hall of Famers and there is absolutely no doubt about that. I was cracking myself up in class thinking about this one and it may go a little something like this:





Scary: "You know what I fucking hate?"
Dre: "uhh yeah, yeah...fuckin PT Cruiser"
Scary: "I can't stand all the people that just love Georgia, I mean I'm a Georgia Tech kind of man."
Dre: "yeah, fuckin Varsity dude"
Scary: "So, what are you into? I'm a late night guy. I party all night and sleep all day."
Dre: "yeah yeah PBR, chicks and bro's...fuckin sweet man"
Scary: "I hate PBR, I'd like to tear down that fuckin brewery piece by piece and stick up their asses!!!"
Dre: "Ughh nasty brah, why talkin bout stickin shit up peoples boonky? You gay man."
Scary: "I know it's pretty intense. Have you heard Wormsleow's newest single? It really moves me."
Dre: "yeahh fuckin soft rock, yeah Neil Diamond"

2 comments:

Charlie Dodson said...

Top 5 blog post of all time

Carrel_Fan said...

you have to try and read with an Andre voice to get the full effect