Tuesday, September 18, 2007

FC Savannah week 2 recap

You know, I can put the Sand Gnats in a position to win, but is ultimately up to them to go out there and perform. I don't feel like they're doing that. I do have something to build on going into week 3, and that's that I did eclipse the 100 pt. mark this past week. It was definitely the year of the running back last season, and that's far from true this season. So far no one has seen much production from the running back position. Of the top 15 point getters, 2 are running backs (#'s 14 and 15), and they aren't LT, Larry Johnson or Frank Gore. No, they are Lamont Jordan and Edgerrin James. What the f?

I feel like George Steinbrenner at the moment. I'm impatient and willing to dump a lot of players to get one big name guy. That is probably not the solution to my problem. I might even fire the team's manager, oh wait that's not going to work. The Sand Gnats organization is trying to stay calm and remember that it's only week 2 baby! But that mentality won't last forever, it's close to desperation time. I NEED A WIN.

There is a huge group stuck at 1-1, and you guys are sandwiched between Bo's team (2-0) and some other team @ 0-2. The Boinkers, Mitch's gay men, and Murda's team are all loaded with great players. They have really good QBs and big play WRs. It's looking like that's what is going to win this league. So, I need you guys to give me at least 2 players off each of your teams. I still think that if just a couple of the pussys on my team would step up just a tiny bit, then I can compete. We'll have to wait and see...


- Key injuries: Andre Johnson (Houston) likely out for this Sunday
- Some pretty good matchups in week 3 including: S Murda vs. The Boinkers (this will surely test the brotherhood) and Mitch's dudes vs. Prairie Dogs (no rubber)


WEEK 10.

No comments: