Wednesday, September 12, 2007

This just in...

According to UrbanDictionary.com, "A sore loser is someone who loses in a fair competition but whines about it on a constant basis, blaming everyone around them for their loss except themselves. Fun to taunt, but no fun to play with.
'Stop throwing chess pieces at me, ya damn sore loser!'"

I'm not by any means calling anyone I know a sore loser. Instead I was just browsing the internet and stumbled upon this interesting subject.

Also, on a completely different note, Joey does have a really good team this year in fantasy football, but so does Michigan. I'm not trying to compare Joey to Lloyd Carr, because lets face it, Llyod Carr has won games before.

In closing, sorry? Joey, umm...I swear I really didn't even think that I would beat your ass that bad.
Go Burress, Week 10

1 comment:

Carrel_Fan said...

I feel like the mentor who has been betrayed by his little grasshopper.