Tuesday, September 4, 2007

Stay Classy Savannah

Here is an article that I found on Connect Savannah's website after hearing about it on the radio. In the article, the author describes how, because of an unruly crowd, it was humiliating to be a Savannahian during the Dave Chappelle standup routine a couple weeks ago at the Johnny Mercer Theatre.

As someone that went to the show, (show, sounds like I saw Mickey live or something....wooooohoooo) I would be surprised if another big performer ever came to this town. I love Savannah and plan on never leaving it, but some crackers really know how to get drunk and ruin everyones good time. According to the radio, Dave Chappelle said Savannah was the rudest town he has ever been too and I dont blame him. Its too bad all he got to see was rednecks from Richmond Hill and Garden City.

1 comment:

Carrel_Fan said...

charleston i the rudest city i've ever been to. don't get it twisted.