Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Colbert Nation

I was looking at some random bets on Bodog tonight, and I came across the odds for winning the 2008 Presidential Election. Of course, Clinton, Giuliani, and Obama had the best odds of winning @ 3/2, 15/4, and 9/2 respectively. One candidate did stand out, and his name is Stephen Colbert (800/1). I knew that John Stewart wanted Colbert to be is running mate, but Stewart sucks. The Unity '08 Party is actually considering nominating Colbert, which is hilarious.





Why not? At least he's funny. All of the "real" candidates closely resemble those things from I Robot . He will probably be my write-in on the '08 ballot. Another funny candidate is Jonathan "the impaler" Sharkey. Now "the impaler" hails from the Vampires, Witches, and Pagans Party, founded in 2005. Yeah the Vampires, Witches, and Pagans Party. Good for him. I heard the cast of Harry Potter will be his cabinet if he is victorious. Sharkey is currently sitting at 125/1. VICTORY!!!!!!!!

*This post is in no way meant for political discussion because those kinds of discussions are useless.

No comments: