Tuesday, October 2, 2007

FC Savannah week 4 recap




So much for those bold predictions. It's quiet here at 1308 E. 52nd. I shot my mouth off, and now I'm looking like a complete tard. Now everyone knows that I'm not one to make excuses, well I'm about to change that. Injuries killed my team as well as a few other teams this week. Marvin Harrison, Anquan Boldin, and Brian Westbrook were all sidelined this weekend due to some sort of injury. The 4 Horsemen were hurt by the loss of Rudi Johnson, and S Murder definitley missed Carnell Williams, who is out for the year.


"Who dey?", asked Bear Down Chi Bears. The Boinkers needed a big effort from Chad Johnson, and they didn't get it. I thought this was a great matchup of teams. How can that team still be unbeaten? I don't get it.

Just to let you guys know, the trade deadline is still over a month away. I'm on the look out for a QB and/or a running back. Let's talk business.

My new Free Agent signing.

Good news Larry, one of us is going to get a win in week 5. I cursed our teams by calling them dark horses, and now we're pretty much invisible. Everyone remember this weekend is Pirate Fest 2007, so go ahead and set your lineups. Let's rap this up.

-Injuries: Carnell Williams (Tampa), Steven Jackson (St. Louis)

-Matchup of the week: Anchorman vs. Bear Down Chi Bears

- Phillip Rivers and Thomas Jones are on the Trading Block.

Good Luck Men



10.


No comments: