Saturday, January 16, 2010

I'm with Coco

I don't really know what to say about how ridiculous NBC is with the whole switcheroo they are pulling by trying to knock Conan back to 12:05 because no one is watching Leno at 10. I am actually pretty pissed because every night I watch Conan's monologue and "skit set" which follows the first commercial break, then depending on the guest, go to bed or stay up and watch. I was already pushing my requiered sleep time by staying up until midnight or so. There is no way I should be staying up until 12:30 or 1:00 because the heads of NBC are a bunch of assholes. Luckily, Conan feels my pain, and he released a statement saying that he would not move "The Tonight Show" to midnight because it would tarnish the name of the historic long running show. I think that that could be part of it. Mostly, I think he doesn't want to keep getting jerked around. If Conan came on at 7:00 on CSPAN, I would still watch him (just probably on DVR). Hopefully, Fox will pick him up and fuck over NBC like they deserved to be fucked over.

The Jimmy Kimmel Show is amazing as well. Recently, Leno brought Jimmy Kimmel on his show via 10 at 10...possibly to try to give Kimmel some shit, since Kimmel did an entire show in the character of Leno. Someone definitely ended up getting some shit.

3 comments:

Barstool69 said...

leno got bent over

Charlie Dodson said...

Rarely do I ever watch the videos that people put up on our blogs, but I watched this one in its entirety.

BURN BURN BURN.

Shane said...

Damn. That was brutal