Sunday, January 31, 2010

My Favourite News Report Ever



See what I did there? Up there, in the title, I spelled "favorite" all Britishy and shit. Get it? Cuz the report is from the BBC. And they are British. I think that's what one of the "b"s stands for. I don't know what the other "b" stands for. Boobs. Maybe. That's what I would use it for. Have you ever noticed how an upper case B looks like a pair of sideways boobs? and the lower case ones look like one sideways boob. I wonder what that other boob is doing. Maybe it got cut off in a tragic refrigerator door slamming incident. Maybe it never grew in. I probably will never find out. Cuz you can't just walk up to someone with one boob and say "Hey, what the fuck happened." It would be rude. And maybe you shouldn't go off swearing like that to people you just met. Shame on you. Now what were we talking about? Oh yea, boobs.

No comments: