Tuesday, January 26, 2010

JJH4! 25! Happy Birthday!


25 years ago our dear friend Jack was born. The world did not know what it was in for. Anyways, Jack is a great guy, and the biggest BC and UGA fan you will ever meet. I am glad to call him my friend.
Things to know:
1) Was the Brigade Executive Officer under the Schwarz Administration.
2) Likes Kamikaze shots
3) Still tearing it up in Athens: notable locations to find Jack: Bourbon Street, Firehouse, Sanford Stadium, and Stevie B's
4) Will eventually be BC head football coach, UGA Offensive Coordinator, Scott Van Pelt's on air assistance, or in jail for physically abusing Kevin.
5) Hates GT
6) Is one half of the Famous Dawg Duo
7) Is BFF with Todd
On behalf on OITO, we salute you and wish you a Happy Birthday Jack


3 comments:

JJBA said...

Plowe, if you weren't friends with Bell I might not have known you as well as I do now but we wouldve eventually crossed paths. You like most of the things I do and in most respects are better at them than I. Thank you for the birthday post and thank you for inviting me to your sisters Hannah Montana party. It was awesome S-3.

Pl0we said...

you are welcome sir, and happy birthday sir. Now, my sister wanted to have a twilight party. We got to convince her Hannah Montana parties are alot more fun. Plus I hate vampires.

Weazle said...

I didn't know JJH4 was Jack...wow...you learn something new everyday. Happy Birthday Jack and JJH4.