Monday, October 25, 2010

Quick and Dirty

-Passed on Avett Bros in NashVegas with my bro and sis-in-law this Halloween Weekend for Ga-Fla...hope I don't regret that one. Arch said last Halloween The Avetts dressed up as The Three Amigos.

- Since everyone jumped on my Avett Brothers train, I had to find a less populated one. Felice Brothers in Atlanta in less then a month...see ya there?

-I've been having a delightful morning on Pandora's Felice Brothers Station.

-Basketball Tryouts starts today....Merry Christmas

-Krispy Kreme is too good. The glazed guys are good, but my top two are sour creme kruellers and chocolate iced cream filled.

-Had a blast at "The P.Lowestra" on Saturday...that is a play on the historic basketball arena, The Palestra, in Philly. It is like a cathedral of basketball...a real gem. If I had time to link it, I would...google it yourself though.

- Old Crow Medecine Show just popped up on Pandora...they are amazing...I need to get a Mumford Sons album, but I still think these guys are better than them.

- My plate seems to have too much on it with teaching, coaching, home-making, and ruckus-causing...but I actually am in the process of starting an improv troupe here, for my Smashers. Could be amazingly awesome.

-There's the bell...gotta run.

-Peace and Hairgrease

No comments: