Monday, November 22, 2010

Bungsgiving: A Spike Lee Joint

UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE:

Bungsgiving is cancelled due to me being an idiot and forgetting that I have other obligations. Interestingly enough, my internet went out last night, so I can't get on FB to cancel the event. I should have never listened to Jack.


Facebook is hard to opperate these days (That's what she said.) I created an event page, due to JJBA's appeal for facebook officiality (new word, look it up), but I didn't take the time to invite everyone I wanted to. So, here is your official invitation.

Anyway, I'm having a pre-gameing party at the Bungerdome this upcoming Wednesday (Thanksgiving Eve). I just realized we probably have a game that day/night for the Joe Greene Invitational. I'll let yall know, if it is cancelled. It will be tough to get them to cancel the tournament, so I may have to postpone the party. This invitation is extended to all of our brother bloggers: OITO, BMBS, D&BS, OIA (in that order).

I will buy you a Bear Fight, if you bring over a turducken.

3 comments:

Carrel_Fan said...

Now, do you want the turducken alive or dead?

Weazle said...

Alive, I have some interogating to do.

Carrel_Fan said...

Can I bring a chair and sit in your front lawn? It's only fair for getting my hopes up...