Thursday, December 16, 2010

Playlist and Fashion Show!

Just a little update on how the Christmas Party playlist is coming along...it's good, really good.

Have you ever wonder how Kurtis Blow, Busta Rhymes, Burl Ives, and Juicy J could work? Well, don't worry about that because you may ruin it for everyone else.



What is everyone wearing?!? Should I go "wacky Christmas", "grown and sexy", or "I'm here to party"? Over the years, there's been much controversy over those dreadful sweaters that some chose to wear. I know this party has been label a "Tacky Christmas", and I feared that I may be the odd man out when I show up...until I drink liquor and become that guy that can't dance but he tries hard.

1.
A Parisian Christmas

2.
Pockets stay fat Christmas

3.
Dick Towel Christmas

You be the judge...



3 comments:

Alli Matthews said...

This post deserves to be commented upon. Well done, Joey! The three ladies at the 414, the party spot, the home for all things tacky are more than excited to experience the mixes you've prepared. I wish we had a projector and big screen to show your lady gagafghanistan video because that was hilarious. See you later!

Alli Matthews said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Alli Matthews said...

Oh, and we think you should go with the dick towel...