Monday, March 2, 2009

So...

I'm kidding JJ, I'll give you some time to think. We'd love to have you. I talked to Schiv about it, and he's OK with it. Thank goodness. If you didn't hear already or for those of who don't remember the weekend, some of us went to Athens.

I leave work on Friday and find to anxious little fellows parked next to my car. They were pissed! "We're freakin never going to get there, and Don is mad at you." I bet you can guess who said that. I get to the house and immediately crack open a beer 'cause I was stressing about which polos to bring. Later I would find that I made the right picks.

Statesboro was a speed bump on the way to Athens and a shitty one at that. We arrive at Don's, he's been drinkin. He's got a 32oz big gulp in his hand, and I know exactly what it's for. We passed that big gulp around like UGA Brahs pass around "Dora". Oh boy, we'll talk more about her later. Tom Tom took us to Wal Mart and about 8 beers later, I'm at the Days Inn just off of Broad.

Friday night was super weird. Me and PLowe got separated from JJ and the Dawg Duo. I broke my Lenten promise at Five Guys, but man o man it was good. Mingled with the natives, PLowe gets pushed in the head, I mentally check out around 2. I give Friday a B-.

Saturday starts off with a bang, at the door. It's Slic and he's just back from Tanyard. Don hasn't lived there in a while. Slic fires off some pretty badass quotes, and then reminds us that waking up in one's car with chicken fingers all over oneself is one hell of way to go. I says to myself, "it's gonna be a good day".

JJ enjoyed the Gym Dawgs, Slic beat up a liter of Makers, me and PMac will never go to Uncle Otto's again. We went to a party, and JJ brought his A+ game. Enter in, Dora the Explorer. Nobody really hit it off with this girl. Dora had probably explored a lot of dorm rooms and "experimented", if you know what I mean. She had a story for everything. After Saturday, she has one more to tell. JJ was just playing, but playing turned to tickling, tickling turned to silence. It was unbelievable. Tickle Me Holland was born.

We decided to leave that place. Went to BS, and met Slic and Rod. We drink drinks, we shoot shots. Schiv calls me 28x because he wants me to meet one of his friends. Just kidding Schiv, I got nervous, but I do appreciate your effort. Saturday, A.

Sunday, top 5 worst days ever. It's sleeting and my tummy hurts a little. About a hour and a half outside of Athens, I convince myself that I am dying, and I begin writing my will. Shane, you're getting my roommate.

See you at G Day.


No comments: