Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Some Thoughts and Facts


Well, I sure hope Cadet Lawrence had a good birthday and congrats go out to Joey as well for getting into school. Only 51 more weeks til next St. Patrick's Day, this past one was awesome. Las Vegas was badass and I really want to go back again. Lots of silicone in that city which was great. Oh I did my first webchat in Vegas. Donnie had it set up on his computer and we talked to Schiv. He had to study tort law.


Some things I learned in Vegas:

1).I eat more that anyone I know, and I am going to be obese one day.

2).Shane really likes Pai Gow Poker, and I still do not understand it but hopefully I will.

3).P-Mac will get up really early to place some bets at the sports book.

4).Donnie really loves Nathan's Famous Hotdogs. This fine dining place was at MGM Grand, and Donnie really enjoyed his meal. The rest us only had McDonalds. Ask him about it

5). I only play blackjack well when Donnie and I are at the same table.
6).Unlike the rest of the country, Las Vegas is not hurting economically.
Other stuff:
Charlie Weis decided to call plays from the sidelines. I like Notre Dame, but I a hope they fire the man at the end of the season.
Tiger defends at Bay Hill this week a place, which is Arnold Palmer's Tournament. He has won 5 times: 2000,2001,2002,2003,2008.
I will be doing a Master's Bracket, $5 buy in. winner take all.

2 comments:

Carrel_Fan said...

7. You guys missed me and Jack

sauers6 said...

and andrew,,,thanks dick head...ive never felt more left out than on these blogs..you really know how to make a guy feel welcome.