Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Bye


See you later Granny, Elly Mae, and Jethro. Damn Jed, you can't speak? I'm leaving you, Savannah. Your favorite son has sprung. Yes, I'm going to Augusta. Wait, I don't like that city the way I like you. Don't be mad. I still like you as a friend. I am just looking for something more, and Augusta has it. It's called a career opportunity. Don't blame me, give AASU a call for an explanation.

When describing my situation, I believe Trick Daddy and Cee Lo said it best. I'm just that "dro in the wind". I've been here for an eternity. "Wow, he doesn't sound bitter at all", is what many of you are saying to yourselves. Right on point. I'm only kidding, well sorta. A new leaf is being turned over, and I can't help but be excited and quite a bit nervous. There's no better way to spend three straight years. Yay. What am I saying? I'm not going to study.

It goes without saying, but I'll say it anyway, I will be missed. So many of the dull folks here look to me for a good time. If this were the Hills, I guess I would be Brody. If this was Jackass, I would be Steve-O. I'm your guy or I was.


Don't cry Dawson; it's all going to work itself out. We'll still talk, I promise. Hey, you guys come on up to the 30904. That's what the "it" crowd call Augusta. I am sooo "now". Hmmm, what ever happened to that contest? Which reminds me, way to go Shane for just beating MJ. Woo hoo.

A few things I'll miss: Ben's, Scandals, free parking, and Tybee.

Some that will not be missed: SCAD, that 3rd world country we call the Southside, the crack Kroger, and Wild Wing.

My only wish is this, I hope that one day I make my parents as proud as the guy made his friend:



Mom, your boy finally made it!!!

5 comments:

Barstool69 said...

we're going to be closer now!

Weazle said...

When are you leaving?

sauers6 said...

closer in location, that is.

Carrel_Fan said...

1. Distance has made this heart grow fonder. Ooh la la!

2. Saturday

3. Details on Jimbo?

Weazle said...

Are you going to give a farewell performance at beach bum?