Thursday, May 28, 2009

I've been thinking...

  • There's a good 30 Rock on right now.

  • Hey Jeff Francoeur, you got to go. And that may not be a far cry. Of Course, the Braves will continue to dispel the "rumored" trade talks, that is until they get a quality player in return. I remember sitting in Andre's living room when Francoeur hit a walk off grand-slam against the Nationals. At the time, I thought, maybe I'm a little too hard on him -- cue the guzzling of the muthaf'*cking kool aid. He's easily the worst hitter in the game, right now. And don't give me stats because stats are for losers. He has never taken hitting seriously, and he never will. He is still that impatient-look for 1st pitch fastball-then try to pull it rookie. Here's the problem, he's not a rookie anymore and no one is throwing him fastballs.

  • Anatomy has consumed me. My study aids are dead people. Wierd. Yesterday, I used a bone saw to cut through vertebrae, and I fished around a dead dude's spinal chord. It was badass, well everything but that icky smell.

  • Augusta isn't that bad...

  • I had some free time yesterday, so I watched this. I am usually pretty equal opportunity when it comes to sports, but damn there isn't much to soccer.

  • Take this any way you'd like (________), but it is different w/ Schiv out of the mix... The line was for "that's what she said".

  • Top 5 OITO posts of this year, so far
5. Pillow Pants and Listerfiend
4. Congrats Catherine
3. AMBER Alert
2. Who the F is the new guy?
1. WOW!

2 comments:

sauers6 said...

go to the strip clubs...aint no twin peaks. but its something to look at.

Charlie Dodson said...

30 Rock is a Shane show.

The Braves outfield is a joke.