Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Who the F is the new guy?



I've got a few ideas on who the weazie may be.

1. Schiv is still pissed about those immature posts like this, and sent one of his cronies to the good guy blog to make it suck. Shiv, if this is so then please retract your weasel and accept this peace offering. I never wanted it to turn out like this. OITO was created simply as a compliment to OIA. You and your intimidation tactics are too much for us to handle. You're wicked smart, and your big boy rhetoric frightens me. By the way, I learned the word rhetoric from you. Please rethink all of this before you strong-arm this mom and pop blog right into the ground. Of course, if you didn't create the weazle, then forget everything I just said. XOXO!!!

2. I may have had too much to drink this weekend, and I invited Scary to join us. Whoops! I guess the joke is finally on me. Look on the bright side, his weekend recaps will probably rival those of Mr. Swarz, with all of the late nightness and what not.

3. It's Pattycake.

4. No stupid, it's this guy:

5 comments:

Shane said...

AWESOME!!

Shane said...

It could be a crackhead, got hold ta the wrong stuff...

Pl0we said...

Everyone seen mysterion, say yeaaahh!!

Barstool69 said...

i have absolutely no idea what's going on anymore

Shane said...

Barstool,

your innocence is adorable