Saturday, April 18, 2009

The Movers Quarterfinal

It has been brought to my attention that Mr. Schiv doesn't care for this blog. I had no idea. I thought things were great, and Mr. Schiv had plenty of other things keeping him busy. I guess not. This is cause for GREAT concern. However, in times such as these, we must press on with dance. The Quarters begin now...



#1 Travolta
vs.
#5 Elaine

This could be the end of the road for E, unless Don has something to do with it.

#2 JT
vs.
#6 Shane

There's some bad blood between these two. Probably stems from JT's lil sis and nothing to do with dancing.

5 comments:

Weazle said...

Elaine "No Nickname" Bennis

Shane "the only reason I'm voting for him is so I can see more videos of him dancing as an overgrown toddler" (Bill) Murrgasm

Shane said...

Video-- A+

Elaine

Me!!!!!!

Charlie Dodson said...

Elaine.
Murray.

Carrel_Fan said...

travolta

shane

Pl0we said...

elaine
murray