Thursday, April 30, 2009

Money Talks




Let's face it, I'm better than you. I get money and much more than you can. I buy stuff -- cars, trucks, vans, and trains. Yeah, trains. They get me places. Have you ever seen one of these? BORING!!! I don't drive it. I act like a gentleman in this shit. That's my place in the background. It's a cottage, not a house. I don't drive American, that shit just ain't ballin or southern. I drive German.

I don't mean to just talk about me, but these fingers get out of control. On some real talk though, how do you think I got so many girlfriends? Spending that cheddar!!! We go to the Applebees, I order the right side of the menu. We leave before the food gets to the table, cause that stuff is for the birds and poor people.



Seriously, I may not save my money like Scrooge McDuck, but I did set some aside to purchase some manners and a good haircut. Let me tell you, the haircut was worth it. Ha, you were probably expecting a "My new haircut" link, weren't you? That's where the manners have come in to play. Idiots.

I have become the complete person. The total package, if you will. My mission is to make others around me better. Bet you're asking, 'Hey, how you do dat?' I intend on beating everyone down, mentally and emotionally. Make you see your true, low life self. You'll thank me later, I'm sure. But I'll be too busy living the good life.

3 comments:

Shane said...

If there are two things I hate its birds and poor people.

Pl0we said...

I put diamonds on my cereal because that is the most ballin thing you can do to your cereal.

Joe said...

Makes my dookie twinkle.