Monday, April 13, 2009

Weekend Recap

Friday:
Went to Cancun with Shane, Jack, Andrew, and Jody. It was good, but I ended up having stomach troubles later that night. After eating, we proceeded to go throw rocks at the globe. Man, I have not done that in 15 years, and it is still very fun. Got a call from Slic at 3:30 am, sorry I did not answer dude.

Saturday:
Went to work on such a nice day. Watch the Masters at work, and text McCarthy through the tournament. We were both pissed at the leaderboards. Talk to Slic and Slic Jr.(Fender) a couple of times on the phone. Fired Rick's ass(got 'em), but he fired me back. Then I went to my sisters's 21st birthday party and had a blast. I have never seen so much Hannah Montana shit it my life. I know Jack was happy. Notable v.i.p.s in attendance...Donnie, Murray, Jack, Joey, Andrew, Andrew Morgan, Brandon, Kyle, Peggy, Mali, Danielle, and others. Thanks guys for coming. I had a blast and drank my ass off. Lil' sis had great time too.

Sunday:
Woke up not feeling too good. Help the parents clean up. P-Mac called and gave me update up what was happenned in the ATL; and some shit went down I hear. Went to Easter lunch with the family, and watched the final round of the Masters. Not going to comment any more on that subject. U.S. Open is at Bethpage in two months. Come home and check the blog, and there is this Weazle fucker who is now part of our blog. I think it is either Andrew Morgan, Brandon, or Rick's super hero alter ego.

No comments: