Tuesday, April 14, 2009

All this drama

Man, I never thought I would botch my first blog so terribly. It never was my intent to cause so much friction and pain by alluding my true identity (PLowe...your guesses as to who I am were just plain mean). In fact, I thought that the blogname Weazle would be somewhat easy to figure out for it was based on past internet musings (I probably kicked your ass in FF). However, there is a greater disservice being served on the blog. Whats up with all the spell checking? I appreciate the tip off i received about "only in america." I never knew my blogs could ripple so far across the universe. Due to said tip off, I was able to see my good name being run through the mud by Rick (i figured out who that was) and barstool69 (assumably someone who poops in the form of blocks...or maybe poop at establishments that serve alcohol and of course likes to get down head to crotch/crotch to head) . I can't remember where I was going with any of this. But I would like to close by quoting Rick. "I would go back and look for the correct spelling but I can already never to get back the 2 minutes of my life it took to read that post yesterday and I am upset about that." Sorry Ricky I wish you could go back and do a grammar check. I'm gonna call off the big dawgs on the spelling/grammar police, because I think we all can agree that no one likes a nerd.

16 comments:

Carrel_Fan said...

Just keep stirring the pot.

Shane said...

Possible Identities of the mysterious Weazle---Likelihood

An Actual Weasle--Unlikely
Colby Merchant--Somewhat Unlikely
Zinedine Zidane--Unlikely
Someone Named 'Regnub Kcirtap'-- Very Likely
Alf--Somewhat Likely
Patrick Duffy-- Probably
Someone that has outlived his usefulness (as Schiv implies from jumping the Shark)-- Definantely Not

PMac said...

Weazles Eagles is starting to ring a bell.

Pl0we said...

could be Keenan or mitchell...but i am still guessing andrew morgan

Barstool69 said...

You guys are all wrong. Clearly, Andrew M. and Pat B. have teamed up to create this character.

Weazle said...

I am an actual weasle

Weazle said...

Who is a friend of Alf

Carrel_Fan said...

I gotta say, I can't see AM and PB operating as a cohesive unit. Well, maybe if it involves eating some chicken fingers

Snuffy said...

I'm going with a darkhorse pick...Sam Evans.

PMac said...

Interesting pick by Snuffy. Sam's dumber than I thought if that's the case.

Shane said...

"Sam's dumber than I thought if that's the case."

P Mac's playin hardball

Slic Ric said...

Weazle I'm not asking you to spell every word right (I spell Slic' without the "k" all the time). I'm simply asking you to make it close enough to the point where it is not only readable but actually understandable.

Carrel_Fan said...

that's asking a lot

Weazle said...

Carrel_Fan Thanks a lot for dredging up the chicken finger fiasco of 07, i almost forgot about it

Gordon Gecko said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Snuffy said...

I was wondering about the k in Slick.