Thursday, April 2, 2009

To do or Not to do (weekend edition)

To do:

- Make sure my employer thinks I'm going to Augusta to find a place to live for school
- Leave my mark on Days Inn
- Barberito's
- Get chopped by Ric, but then see Ric get frog splashed by JC
- make it rain at Toppers with PL (forecast is for 90% chance)
- Listen to EW&F's "September" atleast 10x on the drive up
- Make 3 successful bets
- write a complaint to the Red & Black about Peach's hours
- reintroduce myself to Hwy 15 and walk inside Dairyland just tell them I'm going to Ronnie's to get a milkshake and Sonic to get a chili-cheese coni
- see Dora again and explain to her what happened that night

Not to do:

- K'bobs or Larry's
- ride in a backseat
- make it rain into a 32oz big gulp
- listen to Eagles or Van Halen
- piss off my friend Schiv
- go to Augusta on an Athens trip
- run to the bars from Days Inn
- crown the Braves
- wake up PL because I'm on the phone
- say got em

2 comments:

Pl0we said...

Joey i like your style, and we will make it rain at toppers... do not worry about waking me up dude

Shane said...

got 'em