Monday, April 20, 2009

Stick n Move

Just some really important news and thoughts to pass along.


- In case you missed it, Rock of Love Bus w/ everyone's fav Bret Michaels wrapped up. Bret will be sure to continue to wrap "it" up as he selected Penthouse model "Taya". The chemistry just seemed to be there from day one. Super happy for these kids.


- Why is KG always mean muggin? What do he have to be so mad about. Ouch, my knee hurts. That's not anybody else's fault, bra. And stop saying G-damnit and mother-f this and that, ALL OF THE TIME. I thought you were an "ambassador" to the game; a game whose players don't always have the best reputation, fair or not. I get the, "hey, let me show everyone I've got passion", but you look like a child. Since I know you are reading this and taking it all to heart, so I'll end there.



- Stafford is a good kid. Let's hope for the best during his time in Detroit.


- I know the Falcons have turned the corner with Matt Ryan and the new look team behind him. Now that they're not flying under the radar (sorry for that one), it'll be interesting to see if the good offseason decision making continues in the draft and/or free agency market.


- Marijuana isn't that bad. I did it once or twice. Every now and again, I would slip up and forget where I was.


- This probably hurt:



- Lastly, BMBS really got me thinking. Boy, I'm really going to miss my friends when I move. I hope no one up in Augusta thinks I'm a terrorist.

1 comment:

sauers6 said...

damn, how bout rondo w/ a triple double