Sunday, April 12, 2009

What the H-E double hockey stick?

I bet you are sitting there thinking to yourself, holy bejeezuz what the h is a Weazle and how has it penetrated our blog. Sorry scooter, but I don't have the time to explain the workings of the interweb and even if I did have the time I'm not sure that I would be able to explain it because quite frankly I have no idea myself. I've never blogged before but I got really close once when I was in Canada on vacation. So I am going to try my best and there is a good chance that this is just going to be a little awkward afterwards and probably a lot of awkwardness during. However, I feel somewhat slightly confident that I will get better at having blog, the more blog I have and maybe, just maybe...one day, you will find yourself enjoying having blog with me as much as I enjoy blogging myself. Although, I don't want to get ahead of myself by making any sort of promises. In summation, I will be taking orders for t-shirts that read "Who is The Weazle" only two per adress due to demand being so much higher than supply. So far we have narrowed the possibilities of who The Weazle is to Eric Cartmenez and Dom De Louise

4 comments:

KennyPowers said...

We'll have to start with the people that don't know how to spell "address" and narrow it down from there.

Weazle said...

Oh know I'm so imberessed

KennyPowers said...

Ah, the old "intentionally butcher the spelling of a word after you misspelled one in a previous post" trick. You're like so badass, you don't even care that you can't spell.

KennyPowers said...
This comment has been removed by the author.