Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Four college classes left

As of right now the countdown is four classes until finals begin, then I will never set foot in a college classroom as an undergrad student again...it's been a long ride but I can see the light at the end of the tunnel. After all, its all about finishing the drill. I should be preparing for a presentation tomorrow, but I am e-procrastinating instead. Hopefully, I will be able to find other things to procrastinate with once I am finished taking classes because quite frankly, I am good at it. While surfing the web (kowabunga dude) I came across a pretty funny video of natalie portman rapping (be careful 9-to-5ers this sweet mouth can really spit out some obsenities) from a SNL short as well as my new favorite athlete...sorry donnie she is 17 soon to be 18....a real shame yall didn't meat 5 years ago. g'night.

2 comments:

Barstool69 said...

that just means your life is four classes away from starting to suck

Weazle said...

jokes on you...my life has sucked for a while now