Tuesday, May 19, 2009

A very, very fine house...



Alright, I have never been one to talk about what I got. I leave that to the Country Day kids, but this house that I am settling into is badass. I'm positive that there are some better descriptors out there, and for that I will defer to thy Anymouse. At this point, I cannot guarantee I'll be in as nice a home in 10-20 years. One can only hope.



Rest assured, it is going down here this summer. We've got strobe lights mounted on the living room wall. It's going to be an old-fashioned freak out on Russell Street. My new room is bigger than my former apartment. I'm going to know some girls. As I type this bull, I'm watching the Braves on a 50 inch flat screen. Hey, I have a flat screen of my own...never mind that it's a 15er. This isn't me bragging. No, this is me excited, and you guys need to come up here this summer. See you soon!

No comments: