Friday, June 12, 2009

Building Character

At 8 o'clock this morning, I turned in the hardest test I have ever taken in my life. The professor handed it out yesterday morning, so yes it was a take home exam. Yay, woohoo, a take home! We didn't get out of class until 4, so I started around 5. There were six questions, five short answer & one graph. I was finished at 3:00 am this morning. Yep, here's to the good life.

To be honest with you all, I'm not really sure what I am talking about right now. Pretty delirious. I was looking for an escape after my anatomy lecture ended about an hour ago. I had 2 choices...

1.









Survey says... Ok, shit, I get it. Sleeping wouldn't be the "cool" thing to do. I think I'm too tired to sleep anyways.

2.












Survey says... oops, wrong one. Here's the one. Yes, your favorite day drinker is back. It's been a while, but I think I remember how to do this. Who knew that drinking a can of beer could be so poetic. Donnie's friend Marshall once told me and BG, "Put the spoon to the mouth and feed em bo." Still not real clear on what this means, but it could apply to beer.

I need to study, but this way I can get drunk and study. Duh, it makes perfect sense. Two birds, one stone. A few more beers, and I'll hit this nine iron clear over them trees and hit your roof... Shane and Andrew know what I'm talking about. Coach's, you were there.

Top 1o movie is going in the DVDer. I think I'm going to make this a Friday tradition...

1 comment:

sauers6 said...

when you become an intern, I think you should get a glock. pow pow