Thursday, June 25, 2009

No Title Needed

I'll begin with a question. What's the gayest thing you guys have done so far this week? I did something just a little while ago that was, well pretty homo. No penetration, just a bit flamboyant.

Let me set the stage for you. I'm leaving the gym. It is stupid hot outside right now, and it's a perfect opportunity to show off my "V" to all of the doctor chickenheadz. Not all at once girls. Shirt off, in car. My iPod is pumping out some booty shakers. Justin Timberlake's My Love starts, and it is on. The windows are down, and I bust out my best JT impression. The truckload of Mexicans at the red light weren't so impressed. Sigh...

Now I know all of you fairly well, and I know that you guys can act a little "funny" as well sometimes, but is this cause for concern? Do I like boys now? One thing's for sure, for that 6:09 I was a superstar. No one can take that from me, not even those immigrant workers.

1 comment:

Pl0we said...

dont do dat on the 4th dude....the only flameboyant thing we will do is interlock