Monday, January 31, 2011

Headlines!

Keeping you in the know...

This is my effort to read the paper more often.
 Dallas, Augusta, GA feels your pain. Fifty-one weeks out of the year, Augusta is in a stripper shortage crisis. There's plenty of Def Leppard and Poison playing over the speakers, but no girls. One thing's for sure... come Master's week, it's snow bunny season! 
Ten years, 300 million. That's insane. I was contacted by a recruiter for a physical therapy clinic in Brunswick -- the one where I did my clinical work. The recruiter asked me if I was interested in working down there, and I said, 'sure, if you guys will pay back my student loans.' He declined, so I declined. Hey, at least I'm not asking for 30 mill a year.
That's what she said.Ever since Joe told us about his failed trip to TB due "a faulty meat hose", I gave some thought to the quality of TB...for a minute or two. But when San Francisco told me that the "beef" is really: "Beef, water, isolated oat product, salt, chili pepper, onion powder, tomato powder, oats (wheat), soy lecithin, sugar, spices, maltodextrin (a polysaccharide that is absorbed as glucose), soybean oil (anti-dusting agent), garlic powder, autolyzed yeast extract, citric acid, caramel color, cocoa powder, silicon dioxide (anti-caking agent), natural flavors, yeast, modified corn starch, natural smoke flavor, salt, sodium phosphate, less than 2% of beef broth, potassium phosphate, and potassium lactate",  I freaked. I don't eat soy. 


No comments: