Monday, January 10, 2011

Live Blog

Get your priorities straight, sir.

8:15

Honestly, I just realized the title game was tonight. To my pleasant surprise, Fowler is joined by Saban and CUM. Not sure what the Oregon/AU line is, but I think the Saban/CUM line is off the board, given those health problems...

8:24

Shut up, Desmond. My pick: Oregon, 41-37.

8:31

"The smile that takes up an entire stadium, when he takes center stage." Come on, Musberger, you're better than that. Since all of these B.o.B. and Switchfoot songs are filling up dead space on TV, I'm going to fill some time with a bold prediction for 2011. Here it goes... Erin Andrews --> pregnant; Father --> unknown.

8:47

Two possessions yield:

Butterflies... 'cause their nervous.

9:02

Just as I'm about to post a good picture of Newman, from Seinfeld, Oregon throws a 2nd interception. But, those highlighter yellow shoes won't let me stay mad for long.

9:17

Boy oh boy, that Tebow commercial is racy...with tire flipping and push-ups covered in chains. At least he is staying true to his brand: a lengthy run-on sentence style delivery.

9:29

AU is on the board. I predict a Trooper Taylor to player back bump, and Bo Jackson finding his way on camera.

9:37

Chip Kelly goes for the 2pt conversion by way of the option...the holder is the pitchman and kicker the rb. If CMR has just an inkling of the balls Kelly has...

9:48



A nod to Cecil Newton... he couldn't make it tonight.

10:04

Wait, did I see that replay correctly? Did AU's #32 just knee an Oregon player in the groin region? Stay classy, Auburn.

As the first half is drawing to a close, advertisements have worked yet again. Taco Bell and their frito burrito is hollaring at me...undeley, undeley!

10:40

What did I miss? I just spent the last 15 minutes refreshing my MCG email account, hoping for a "don't show up to class tomorrow" notification. So far, MCG and el presidente are going to roll the dice.

10:50

In a matter of minutes, Nick Fairly shows why he's really good and a piece of shit. The guy is an absolute monster, but I have never seen someone go out of their way to be a bigger jackass.

11:15

Well, that was boring. Outside of the fake punt, I don't remember anything from that quarter. I'm going to need a uniform change or something, Oregon, to spice things up. Maybe the all whites with the white helmets.

11:34

SVP just informed the nation that the dumbest (or smartest) guy in college sports, Les Miles, could be moving to Michigan. What the hell is a "Michigan man"? I'm convinced that Miles is not a man. No, he's an alien, with no concept of a clock. On his planet, they still utilize the sundial. I'm not sure where I'm going with any of this, but I know that most people like to laugh -- Les Miles + Michigan talent level = laughs a plenty.

11:59

New ball game.

12:03

Ball game.

No comments: