Monday, July 6, 2009

Hopefully A New Place to Drink

Well my Aunt Kelly, who is my dad's youngest sister, told us some cool news this weekend. She and one of her business partners have made an offer to buy the Dawg House on Mall blvd. and she said it is looking good so far. The offer included the land and everything in the building. Ric, I might ended having more UGA memorabilia than you. If she does get it, I already told her I'm taking some stuff. We will also a new place to drink. I know she can make that place a lot better.

I had blast on the 3rd and 4th. It was good seeing all you guys and hanging out. I actually end up more drunk on Saturday night thanks to Donnies uncle Dave. Thank God we do not live in any shitty country like China, Cuba, Vietnam, or Canada. I am very proud to be an America; and to Kim Jung-Il...in the words of my forefather, "Go fuck youself dickhead!"

Still waiting to see the Slic v. Bunger battle. I did get to see the Slic v. "white trash door."

2 comments:

anymouse said...

That door had it coming.

Weazle said...

It's a shame that rick had such a bad flair up with his pussy and had to go awol. The last thing i said to him was "let's do this" then I didn't see him again until the early morning.