Thursday, July 30, 2009

To Do List, Part I

First, I want to play this song:


*Edited because the last thing I want to do is screw Shane's poll...up, screw it up.










That's the way to do it.

Nothing's coming for free these days, so I have to make the most of this weekend and Aug. 6th thru the 16th. That's my summer vacation. This is a me post. No Ric, no top 5 (although I do have a good one), and no stupid polls. I am compiling an Itinerary for my time off. Here's Part I

This weekend:

Thursday night: Nothing, unless someone has a better idea...Maybe Bar Food? Ohhh that sounds fabulous!

Friday: Beach drinking followed by "get mind right" session for the Vic.

Saturday: 295 yds. off the first tee, and we're off. If thing really well, I'm getting drunk. If things go less than or equal to well, I'm getting drunk(er). Later that night...I say eat/drink high class styley @ Johnny Harris bar, but I'm pretty sure I'm gonna be overruled. Later, later that night...



"Yessasir" - George Schwarz quote via Donnie txt

Sunday: Sucks.


2 comments:

sauers6 said...

well because of some mix up and miscommunication between the guys heading up the tournament, my team no longer has a spot in the vic/jim tourny. Needless to say I am disappointed with the way they handled it. Apparently there were 6 other teams who were not able to play due to getting the money in late. But the thing that aggrevates me the most is that one admin of the tournament said our spot was secure on Saturday, they got my check on Monday, and called me Wednesday to break the news. I think they were a little scared we would run away w/1st,2nd,3rd, closest to the pin, and longest drive(is there a longest drive?) prizes. Oh well. Have fun guys. In the words of Mr. Hahne, "Better luck next year."
But seriously nothing but love for the alma matter.
A.S. c/o '03

Carrel_Fan said...

Well we know Shane will be looking to defend his crown for the shortest drive. Sorry shane, I had to do it.