Monday, July 13, 2009

Mid-Season Classic

Silly, you thought this was another baseball post? No way, this is another post in which I pass judgment on my friends and their performances so far this year. Powers Rankings!!!



1. JJH4

He's always going to keep you on the edge of your seat. Pledge pours and karaoke might be the biggest reasons he is seated on the throne, but I'm certainly not discounting the rest of his antics the past 6+ months. I'm just worried that you might get lonely at the top, and you change you ways. Please, don't change a thing.

2. Shane

The best drinking partner there is. Champagne, kegs, bottles, whatever. Best amateur free styley; you got the diarrhea flow. A gf hasn't changed him, yet. And as long we can keep getting at least half of the production from this quote machine, he still be top 5.

3. Ric

Ric, I'm pretty sure you don't even read this blog, but the past few weeks have actually hurt your ranking. I think it's safe to say, no one was more socially productive up until a couple weeks ago. Missing Bash at the Beach II was rather disappointing, but it sounds like you did your best to make up some ground this weekend...

4. P Mac

You deserve all the credit in the world.

You don't scare easy.

5. Donnie

I'm just pissed that I missed Thursday night.



6. Sauers6

You appeared in the middle of the night on Butler and saved me. Your arm is bigger than my leg, so that has to count for something. And I guess you'll be making an Augusta trip some other time...sigh.

7. Anymouse

Apparently music posts are no good, but this is awesome. We haven't heard enough of the Blog Duo's better half, but here's to a strong second half.

8. Weazle

I don't think anyone has come on stronger than this cat. He's faded considerably, but he took the belt and the song on July 3rd.

9. PLowe

Plowe was awesome until he ditched me this weekend, and he closed my favorite golf store. WTF PLOWE!?!! I guess I'll ttyl.

10. Schiv

Yeah let's run off to a communist country. It's sad that this blog's only antagonist has become completely irrelevant because he wants to study. Nerd Alert!!!!


6 comments:

Pl0we said...

sorry buddy. Ill make it up to you. Can I offer you some stock in Edwin Watts. I did not want to close the store.

Carrel_Fan said...

I'm burning EW to the ground.

Weazle said...

It has been a one of the most distinguishable honors of my life to crack the top ten of this list

Slic Ric said...

I think me not being down there in the seaport all of the time negatively impacts my ranking. That being said, football season is fast approaching and I do some of my best work on gamedays. Plus, aside from being a 60 minute man, I'm also a second half guy. I like my chances.

Let me see those rankings again Sunday September 13th, the day after Georgia destroys South Carolina and USC dismantles Ohio St. I'm thinking unanimous #1.

Pl0we said...

What if Mitchell ends up number 1

Carrel_Fan said...

You do read this blog! We'll you were my preseason #1. I know you'll make a big ole push in the second half. Big and bad things from Mr. Swarz still to come. You have been warned.