Friday, July 10, 2009

I'm Back



After a couple months of not running, I have decided to challenge myself and prepare to run a marathon. Goal is to prepare to run in a marathon by no later than this time next year. I am not too confident that I will be able to do this (that's why I threw in the " prepare to" part of that last sentence.) In all actuality if I can be competitive in a half marathon than I will be satisfied.

Today I decided to take a long run--from my house on 60th street to the other side of the Thunderbolt bridge and back-- approx. 9.76 miles. I did so in about 1:35 minutes which isn't too bad.

3 comments:

Charlie Dodson said...

Cool.

Snuffy said...

I enjoyed our chance encounter on Sunset Blvd.

Weazle said...

"nah i play real sports, i'm not trying to be the best at excercising"- kenny fuckin powers