Thursday, August 6, 2009

2009 Football Predictions

Finally, I got internet again. I am so happy. Happy belated birthday to Paula Creamer. Her birthday was yesterday. Football season is getting closer and I can not wait. Now here are some of predictions:

ACC: Virginia Tech vs. FSU
VT wins
*VT will lose its season opener vs. Alabama

Big 10:
Ohio State and Penn State fight for the Big 10 Championship but OSU wins.

Big 12:
Texas wins the Red River Rivalry setting up a match against Missouri in the
Big 12 championship and Texas wins

Pac-10: USC wins again

Big East: I could really care less

SEC:
UGA has another 10 win season. I would love (and I'm hoping and praying) that they go to the SEC championship game, and go to the Sugar Bowl. They have the hardest schedule this season in college football.

I think LSU and UF will be playing beach other twice this year. If both meet each other again in the SEC Championship again, the winner should head to National Champioship. Who would they play?

Notre Dame loses two games this year (USC and Michigan State) but still gets a BCS berth.

Rick is not going to like this: I hate Ohio State too. I hate the Big 10. I do however think that OSU will beat USC this year in the regular season, and meet again in the Rose Bowl

Sugar Bowl: LSU vs. Notre Dame
Orange Bowl: VT vs. Pitt
Fiesta Bowl: Oklahoma vs. Penn State
Rose Bowl: USC vs. OSU
National Champsionship: Texas vs. FLa

Finally: Go Dawgs!

2 comments:

Slic Ric said...

Pretty accurate label cause there's not a chance in hell Ohio St. beats USC. I don't give a damn how many times they play this year. Not now and not ever. Fight on!

Charlie Dodson said...

Tech has another 4 loss season and loves it!