Friday, December 4, 2009

It Is What It Is

Directly cut and copied from Facebook messaging

Adam Showacker December 2 at 2:28pm

P Bunger here, in case the name threw you off. I will cut to the chase: I don't want to be a blogless blogger, now that Only in the Office has just about officially bit the dust. Joey hasn't contributed in months, shane is spread too thing between blogs, i didn't even know that andrew sauers was on the blog, and p lowe...well p lowe posts some nice videos from time to time, but the blog ain't much to be proud of. I was hoping to extend this olive branch to you, in hopes that you could make me a contributor to Only in America. I'm not gonna beg, because that ain't my style. However, I believe that I have a lot to offer, and I can hold my own with the other bloggers of OIA. My email is thegreatbungezze@aol.com and I look forward to your decision.

Sincerely,
John Patrick Bunger

Adam Showacker December 3 at 12:24pm
P.S.

Disregard that....it looks like there is some life left in OITO after all... Have a good day, and I am sure I'll see ya around this holiday season

I can't say that this was my proudest moment. However, I don't completely regret it. I basically felt like I was the last one fighting the good fight. I basically felt like I was blogging to myself; I felt like a solo golfer competing against a best ball foursome. However, in my darkest hour, Mr. Sauers came through like a beam of sunshine, and I recanted my request.

I'm not too concerned about getting kicked off of the blog because it would mean that Carrel_fan has been monitoring the blog, which I highly doubt. If I do get the boot, then I will survive. After all, I recently learned that you can comment on posts whether or not you are on a blog or not. Or, I could always launch "Only On My Computer."

I will now open the comment section to any and all challenges of character or blogsmanship, and answer any questions anyone may have; because, I believe that issues must dealt with head on in order to grow from them.

3 comments:

Shane said...

I have the authority to boot people. I won't.

I think what we got going on here will work. I keep saying it, but things are cyclical. OITO will rise again. And I think it will happen sooner than you think.

sauers6 said...

BYA!

Weazle said...

revolution is in the air