Monday, March 15, 2010

Forgot about C_F




Geez blog! I just can't do it. Every time I think I've made up my mind to move on, I come right back and fill your pages with quality material. I spent some time soul searching and drinking drinks with glow sticks in them. I think I have regained my funnyness (shut up word police), and it may be back to where it once was. Probably not.

There's been some changes to this blog as well as others from what I can tell. We've lost another one here at OITO. It's been fun, and we'll miss you. Weazle's been holding down the fort. You've been the rock on an otherwise shakey blog. I saw where I made a top ten on OIA a while back. I'm flattered. And Barstool has become a reg. lady killer. Remember that time we hung/hanged? out at Bourbon?

There will be no havoc wreaked by this guy on Wednesday. It's official, I have become an adult. I thought I would never say this, but school > than the best day ever in the history of days. My all time streak of making it to a bar St. Patrick's Day night ends at 1... last year. I think...


Pretty sure neither of us has any idea what is going on right there...for different reasons. Sorry about being a close talker, bro. Your acceptance of that apology is accepted.

Couple things sure to go right on Wednesday:

1. Shane will mention his level of drunkeness.
2. Mitch will wear those quilt looking pants straight outta the Brooks Bros. catalog.
3. Hicks will pinpoint the location of Shane, seek, and attempt to dismantle. That is, if Shane doesn't get to Hicks first.
4. Snuffy will have an OK time.

Hey Carrel_Fan, how many posts does that make it for '10?


Two. Don't call it a comeback...seriously don't. It's too soon.

1 comment:

Weazle said...

"YAY!!!", said Weazle in a really straight and manly way.