Thursday, March 18, 2010

Top 5

I'm a bit rusty, so we'll have to see how this goes. I shaved my beard, and it's now a pretty decent 'stash. Today's top 5 is a celebration, a celebration of the pioneers who made the mustache rad. Without them, guys like me would just look like a creep.


5. Geraldo Rivera



















The "Fair & Balanced" mustache


4.
Richard Petty



















The "If you ain't first, you're last" mustache; AKA the "Drive fast, take chances" mustache, the "Cracker" 'stash


3. Tom Selick



















The "Strong arm of the law" mustache; AKA the "Man with the baby" mustache, the "Midwest feel" mustache, the "Hop in, let's go for a ride" mustache... I could probably keep going.


2. Rollie Fingers


















The "Spitballer" mustache; AKA the "My last name is Fingers" mustache



1.
Burt Reynolds



















The "Timeless" 'stash; AKA The "ticket to ride" mustache




Honorable Mention



















The "Real American" mustache; AKA the "Blondes have more fun!" mustache






















The "This racism is killing me" mustache

















The "Making momma proud" mustache

3 comments:

Weazle said...

anyone can keep a mustache long enough to take a picture...

Carrel_Fan said...

have had it for 2 days and counting

Weazle said...

let it ride