Sunday, March 28, 2010

I blow kisses.

Friday was fun.

- My audition for the UGA vertical jump team didn't go so well. I cleared the meter easily, but the landing was not strong.

- I blew kisses at Bourbon, and I made some kid's night... I'm sure of it.

- I sent raps to Shane, but it turns out his number is not the same as my sister's cell phone number. Stacy and Shane look strikingly similar when you have blurry vision.

- Somehow, Keenan is still my friend after sending him voicemail after voicemail about "our song"... have no idea what that means.

- Vodka + pickle juice isn't that bad when you're looking for a shot, but adding Tabasco just doesn't work.

- Hey Boars Head, I like you.

- Sold on the fact that AASU was the right school for me. I would have never made it out of this place with more than an asshole liver.

Spring Break 2010 starts next Friday!

No comments: