Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Sports Desk

The new and improved Sports Desk


School work means blog time. Reading about Charcot Shoulder has sucked all of the creativity out of this brain, so I'll talk about what I know a little about. In my opinion, this time of year is the peak of each and every sports year. Since I'm one of probably 2 or 3 that reads this shit, I should end it with that and be done. F that.

Hey, the Masters is next week, and I couldn't care less. I'm just looking forward to getting out of this place. Augusta is turning into shit show already. Traffic is is awful, especially on Broad St. in front of the booby bars. Hey Tiger. Ernie's been on fire. Winner. Next.

NBA basketball is becoming relevant as the preseason is coming to an end. Again, it looks to be a three horse race for the big trophy... The Lake Show, Lebron's team, and Jeff Van Gundy's brother's team that is. The Hawks will likely struggle if they draw Milwaukee in the first round, so I don't foresee good things in that that is Joe Johnson's farewell tour. That's right, hope for the best because Joe knows little, but he do know how to shoot for dat cash. See ya. The OKC Thunder may be a really gay team name, but they are getting better and better. In four years the Thunder, OKC not Marshall, will be the team to beat in the west... if they pay Durant. In 2014, the Thunder rolls....

The NCAA conference and national tournaments never disappoint, except some of our wallets with those dang upsets. I'm not gonna say much here because me and Gottlieb (Jew, I mean, friend of the blog) are gonna have a break down of the Final Four later this week. Know this, Joey's Bracket > Baraketology. Much better. With that being said, my health care plan is also awesomer, so hollar I guess.

And finally my baby, baseball returns. MLB's regular season is about to get underway, and the majority of you have already stopped caring. College baseball is about 20-30 games into the season. I would say something about UGA baseball, but what's the use? Braves baseball is something I get up for every year, yes boners. Trust that I will witness no less than 80% of the Braves this and every season. That's probably substantially more than Chipper will attend. That's my only dig, I promise. The wrong pitcher was let go this past off season, but that's neither here nor there now. The bullpen looks solid, and the front office might just be on to something with the Heyward kid. He may turn out OK. Geez, he is retarded big and fast and strong and good, so something has to go right, right? Come on Derek Lowe, show us why they paid you enough money to buy Haiti. Come on Melky Cabrera, make me forget you were a Yankee. Lastly, come on Chipper, stop it with the Hooters girls...they don't deserve all of the impregnations.

1 comment:

Weazle said...

I used to have a car like that. It got terrible mileage.