Friday, March 12, 2010

Things I didn't know about Murray

Yesterday I learned somethings about Sugar Shane Murazatazz, my fellow Brocase Aquarium drinker, while surfing the blogosphere. I thought it may be best to document them so that I do not soon forget.

1. Your birthday is March 11th

2. You are good at basketball...(could of fooled me with that hideous one handed shot).

3. You sell 401k plans. I thought you managed them. I didn't even know you could sell them.

4. Your wit is uncanny. I have seen your wit canned before. Sometimes, your brain works faster than your idiot mouth can work, so you just mutter nonsense. Or, your mouth is too fast for your idiot brain.

5. Apparently you have a shit load of other friends. You could have told me that and given me a few nights off.

6. You have an addiction to diet pills.

In closing, all I would like to say is...


GRUESOME TWOSOME!!!!!!


No comments: